Swindon Town Women Football Club are actively seeking to appoint x2 committed & enthusiastic ‘Media Co-ordinators’ with a key focus on training and match day coverage of the club. These roles are voluntary and the club are seeking new personnel following the departure of our previous role holder into a full time role within a professional football club setting.
The club currently have teams in the FA Women’s National League Division One South West (Tier 4), South West Regional Women’s Football League (Tier 6) & Wiltshire County Women’s & Girls League (U16) leagues.
Founded in 1993, Swindon Town Women Football Club are a women’s association football club affiliated to Swindon Town Football Club. The club is innovative and maintains the highest professional standards, with strong values, beliefs and a clear playing identity. The club are constantly looking to evolve and progress and aim to provide the best environment for players to fulfil their potential.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Club Committee & Football Staff to deliver all training & match day media.
- Help manage the club’s official website (currently on platform wordpress)
- Help manage the club’s social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok).
- Support with the writing of match reports & news articles, conduct interviews both pre & post-match
The environment at STWFC is of paramount importance to us and this starts with the personal characteristics of members of the committee, playing and coaching staff.
The successful candidate will be:
- Honest, fair, dependable, creative and determined
- Able to communicate in a variety of ways and settings such as informal, formal, individual or groups
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
HOW TO APPLY : Please complete the information requested at the following link : Bit.ly/STWFCteam
CLOSING DATE: Midnight on Friday 10th December 2021.
INFORMAL CHAT: Please contact Tim Hall (Club Secretary) on 07590 053802.
The club welcomes applications from all backgrounds and any successful applicant will be required to undergo a FA DBS check before commencing the role.