Swindon Town Women FC would like to make fans aware of some key information and events ahead of our FA Women’s National League South West Division One fixture against Exeter City on Sunday at the County Ground.
Kick-off is set for 2pm as the Women look to secure the first league win of the season and we’ve got all the info you need ahead of the big kick-off.
- You have up until 1pm on Saturday 30th October to purchase your match day tickets in advance from https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swindontown/. Supporters can download the attached QR code or print at home the attached PDF.
- All fans will be situated in the roped off area of the Arkells Stand, please ensure that you stay within the roped area throughout the game
- You can pay on the gate (entry to the ground is via the Legends Lounge) on Sunday right up until kick off with the preferred payment of cash, entry prices are as follows:
- Adults : £3.00
- Senior Citizens (over 65) £1.00
- Kids (U16) : FREE
- Swindon Town Season Tickets Holder (upon proof of season ticket) : FREE
- Swindon Town Official Supporters Club Members (upon proof of membership) : FREE
- Trust STFC Members (upon proof of STWFC season ticket) : FREE
Swindon Town Official Supporters Club will be on hand in the Legends Lounge from 12pm offering pre-match activities including crafts, temporary tattoos, face painting & a quiz.
Club Sponsor Somerford Mini will be on hand showcasing some latest offers inside the main ground. You will find them next to the two mini cars in front of the Arkells Stand.
A programme will be available on the door and offers the latest insight into the Town women’s camp via manager Jamie Lloyd Davies whilst the double page players page can be used to spot your favourite player in red and white and grab an autograph and photo at the end of the game.
All spectators should use the main club park (pay and display, accessed via either of the entrances off County Road). There will be a fun fair within the majority of the car park so spaces will be limited. There are also various streets around the stadium that offer street parking
The legends lounge will be open from 12pm and will close just over an hour after the full time whistle at 5pm.
The JMF Event Catering Town End refreshments station will be open as usual at the corner of the Arkells Stand & Town End offering refreshments for purchase.
12.00pm – Gates open (access via Legends Lounge)
12.00pm until just before kick off – Halloween activities provided by the STFC Official Supporters Club
2.00pm – Kick Off
2.45pm – Half Time
3.00pm – Second Half Kick Off
3.45pm – Full Time
3:50pm – Player autograph signing & photograph opportunity
Straight after the final whistle the players will head to the bottom of the Arkells Stand where they will be looking to meet the fans, have photos and sign autographs so don’t forget your pen.
We look forward to seeing you all at the game tomorrow, we are sure you will have a great time.